Welcome to the website of MIKROP ČEBÍN a.s. MIKROP ČEBÍN Corp. was founded on January 1st 1993 as a successor to Mineral Feed Additive Production, founded in 1964. In keeping with its business focus and the company charter, our activities are aimed primarily at the development, production and sales of mineral and vitamin feeds and premixes and corresponding laboratory and zoological consultation services in the area of animal nutrition.
MIKROP ČEBÍN Corp. continues a more than 30-year tradition of producing high-quality mineral and mineral-vitamin premixes and feeds for all types of production animals. Today, it is one of the most important Czech producers of animal nutrition supplements.
Our products may be divided into four main areas:
- premixes containing biologically active substances for wholesale feed mix producers, designed for all categories of production animals in all stages of development
- mineral feed supplements which cover vitamin needs, amino acids, micro and macro elements, added in a particular percentage during the manufacture of feed mixes or given as a feed supplement
- feed supplements which are composed of mineral-vitamin as well as vegetable and animal proteins
- production of medicated feeds and medicated premixes
Also, within the range of our production, we can offer:
- instant and mineral licks
- stimulating supplements
- preparations for preserving large-volume feeds
- comprehensive range of dairy nutrition for livestock
- "HOBBY program" for small breeders including:
- small animals (poultry, pigeons, rabbits)
- cattle, sheep, goats and horses
- products for pets
- wildlife and game animals
- fish-bait mixtures for sport fishing
- liquid mineral supplements
- products for organic farms
- products and services for biogas plants
- sanitation products
Laboratory We provide free of charge laboratory service for basic feed characteristics to our paying clients:
MIKROP ČEBÍN Corp. is a holder of quality control certificates under ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14000:2005, and maintains a system of safety management and the safeguarding of health in accordance with GMP+ system and safe feed production (HACCP).
- humidity, nitrogen substances, fats, sugars, starches and fiber
- determination of mineral substances - Ca , P, NA, Mg, K, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Co
- proteins, vitamin K, lysine, methionine, choline, etc.
- Large volumes of feed both fresh and conserved
Our product catalogues for download: